Thursday, September 1, 2011

Urban Comfort

Wow, it has been so long since I last wrote on this blog. 

I'm kind of kicking myself because in this year (holy cow) of not blogging, I've found so many great blogs. Blogs that you should definitely know about. So, we have a lot of catching up to do. Am I right?

I've also decided to start from scratch and delete all previous posts. I hope that's okay with you! I just wanted all my posts to have the same format, and this seemed like the easiest way to go about that.

So, here we go!
_____________

Blog TitleUrban Comfort




Category: Creative

Why you should know about this blog: This blog is one of those that you come away feeling so creatively inspired by. The author (Suzonne) posts so many beautiful things from home decor, craft ideas, and everything in between.

Favorite Posts:
I love these decoupaged vases.

She used lace to cover them. Isn't that completely brilliant?

No comments: