Thursday, September 8, 2011

Pink Pistachio


Blog Title: Pink Pistachio
                                                       
Category: Everything (really!)

Why you should know about this blog: There are so many great ideas on this blog. I love that she writes about food, her family, her dog, and everything else in her life without sounding choppy. This blog is a great read with awesome tips.

Favorite Posts:
Frozen Chocolate Bananas

YUM

Biscuits for Boyfriend

Infant Traveling Tips


I NEED those for my trip later this month. Love it.

5 comments:

Sheena@WillowBlue said...

New follower, stopping by from the Alexa Blog Hop!! Would love for you to check out my blog @ http://willowbluecreations.com/!

Leila said...

Your blog is such a unique idea! I am a new follower from the Alexa blog hop! gotomommy.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

http://iholdallthecards.blogspot.com
I love this site. I also love your other blog Oops I craft my pants.

Anonymous said...

Can I simрlу just ѕаy what a соmfort to uncover someone
that truly undeгstands what thеy're talking about on the internet. You certainly understand how to bring an issue to light and make it important. More and more people ought to read this and understand this side of your story. I was surprised that you aren't mοre
pοpular since you certainly have the gift.

Fеel frеe to ѵiѕit my web blog :: hcg side effects in men
My site :: side effects of hcg diet

Anonymous said...

To help you out, nowadays, you get ovulation strips and kits which help you determine the exact time of your ovulation period and its duration.
As you now know how important ovulation is for conceiving a baby, you must know the signs that occur while ovulation takes place in your body.
http://www.pregnancyhelper.in